Hope For Three Autism Advocates received approval for Texas’ first autism-related specialty license plate. The funds raised from this license plate will be used for autism awareness and to provide support for families living with autism. The new plates are available for purchase from the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles in September.
IT’S EASY AS 1-2-3!
There’s no formal application process. Visit MyPlates.com, click on the VIEW ALL DESIGNS blue button. Next, in the ‘search plate’ box type ‘autism’. Order your plate without customization for only $30, and with customization for $70. Then, just wait for it to arrive!
To Order your license plate, visit www.myplates.com
WE LOVE HELPING PEOPLE!
You’re Just A Few Steps Away From Exclusive H43 Happenings, Events, Autism Resources And More!
Hope For Three, is a local non-profit and autism organization in the Greater Houston area. It was established to raise community awareness and provide resources and support in the form of financial aid to families with children diagnosed with ASD.
- $1.2 million awarded to families, so children have access to a higher quality of care at the earliest stage of life possible.
- 2,250 members of law-enforcement training on engagement strategies and the characteristics of autism.
- Volunteers share their time and talent with over 9,000 hours served.
- It’s Cool To Care, awareness campaign, have reached over 15,000 Fort Bend County students, educators, nurses, and counselors.
- Teen volunteers provide respect to parents/caregivers and mentor siblings of children with autism with over 1,500 hours served.
- 6K valuable resources directly impacting parents, caregivers, and others.