Thank you for your interest in making a sealed bid to benefit local families with loved ones on the autism spectrum. This auction is available for Texas residents only.
What is a Sealed-Bid Auction?
A sealed-bid auction is a one-time bid that allows bidders to simultaneously submit their highest offer (bid) on an item available for auction. Bids are not publicly viewed; the highest bid is the winning bidder.
Act now to advance our mission and provide hope and help to local families.
Email your bid for the item(s) you wish to bid on within the bidding period (November 10, 2022, to November 22, 2022, 1:00 PM CST) to email@example.com.
The exciting items up for auction include:
(1) Two (2) luxury VIP suite tickets to the Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars at Reliant Stadium on January 1, 2023, at noon. Sit back, relax, and enjoy delicious food and beverages in this fabulous suite; kick off the New Year in style! Parking is not included. Value $4,000 (Tickets are delivered electronically by November 30, 2022).
(2) One (1) MacBook Air, 13-inch, silver 13.3/1.6GHz/8GB/256GB. Value $800 (Pick-up or shipping ($20 additional fee paid by winner) must be completed on or before December 2, 2022).
How To Submit Your Bid:
To submit a valid bid, you must be a Texas resident. Email your highest bid offer amount to firstname.lastname@example.org between November 10, 2022, and November 22, 2022, by 1 PM CST on November 22, 2022, and follow the instructions below:
In the subject line, please add: Bid to Win – (and the item(s) you are bidding on) EX: VIP Suite Tickets – and/or – MacBook Air
In your email, you must include the following:
- First and last contact name
- Valid contact email address (if different than the submission email)
- Cell phone number
- Zip code
- Which item(s) you are bidding on (VIP Suite Tickets and/or MacBook Air)
- The highest amount you are willing to bid (displayed in dollars: EX: $1,000) for each item(s)
Winners are notified by email before the close of business on November 22nd (5 pm CST). A credit card payment must be made online within 72 hours of the winning bidder notification, or the offer will go to the next highest bidder. If you are interested in receiving a list of winners, email email@example.com for this information after the bidding period and no later than November 30, 2022.
In the event of a tie for the highest bid amount, the first bid received, validated by receipt of the emailed bid, in that amount is considered the winner. Bidders must reside in Texas. We apologize, but out-of-state participants are not allowed to bid due to the rules and regulations set by the Office of the Texas Attorney General.
Hope For Three is a Texas-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit and autism advocacy group providing resources and support to families with loved ones on the autism spectrum. Hope For Three generates awareness through outreach, education, and special events.
Autism is the leading, fastest-growing developmental disability in the United States, affecting 1 in 44 children. Over 6,300 children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder are enrolled in Fort Bend County public schools.
Hope For Three is one of only a few nonprofits in the Greater Houston region to focus solely on autism and no other disability. It is the only nonprofit in the Fort Bend County area to provide ongoing, consistent financial awards.
Thank you for caring about our cause, mission, and purpose.